How do I verify my Gmail account and email address? This is a question that many people ask themselves when they want to ensure their information is safe. There are many steps you can take to increase the security of your account,
This article will show you how to verify your Gmail account and email address, so that you can get the most out of your Google services.
9 Easy Steps to Verify Your Gmail Account
1. Click on “My Account” at the top left corner and then click on “Security.”
2. Navigate to the section called “Signing in methods,” which is located below Security Check-up.
3. Under this heading, select “Add a verification method.” You have three choices: text messages, phone calls or an app like Google Authenticator (more information about these options available here). Choose whichever one best suits you!
4. You will next be prompted to enter your mobile phone number and confirm it by entering a code that is sent as an SMS message.
After you have confirmed the security of your Gmail account, you should also verify your email address so that anyone who has access to it can not use this information in order for them to get into other accounts or commit fraud
5. Click on “My Account” at the top left corner and then click on “Email.”
The next step is to verify your email address. If you have a gmail account, this will be done automatically for you when you set up two-step verification.
So if you already did that, just skip ahead to Step Nine!
6. Click on “Add another email.”
Scroll down to the bottom of this page until you see a sentence that reads, “You can now verify your account with an additional phone number or email address”
Click on the link and type in the verification code. If it is correct then click Verify Account. You will be taken back to where we left off.
7. Click on the “Add another email” link again. Now that you have verified your phone number, gmail posta in arrivo will automatically send a verification code to this address. Once it arrives, enter the code and click Verify Account (same as in Step Six)
Congratulations! You now know how to verify both your Gmail account and your email address so that you can get the most out of your Google services!
8. Sign out of your account and then sign back in. This is to ensure that the changes have been applied
If anyone has access to the email address associated with a Gmail account they can not only get into other accounts or commit fraud but also change any preferences, like password settings, and more! So it’s important to take steps such as these when you want to ensure your information is safe.